Free Download Advanced Custom Fields Pro Plugin; Today we have shared (ACF) Advanced Custom Fields Pro Plugin for free download. Admin Columns Pro is 100% compatible with Advanced Custom Fields plugin with the use of our add-on. Admin Columns Pro allows you to customize the WordPress list table for each post type by adding columns.
Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) Pro Features
This add-on further extends the functionality of ACF by allowing you to display the fields as columns in your outline pages. You can really organize your content by using Admin Columns as a sorting tool. You must implement the Admin Columns Pro module to use this add-on.
Smart Filtering finds your content
We know this: the more content you add, the harder it gets to find what you are looking for. Filtering helps you narrow down the search results and display only what you want to see. An essential feature if you want to find and filter your content efficiently.
Quick Edit your content
Edit your posts, users or custom post types without opening them. Inline editing lets you edit content directly in the list table. Change the image displayed, add tags or change the value of a custom field. With just one click, you can edit pretty much all your fields faster than you can say “admin columns”.
Bulk Edit multiple items at once
Need to update the same information on many posts or users? Then look no further, because Bulk Edit for Admin Columns is all you need. Need to update only specific posts, pages or users? Use our smart filtering to capture only those and update them all at once.
Sort by any column on the list table
Admin Columns sorting feature sorts each column in any WordPress list table. It puts your content in a meaningful order and you can sort by any type of content. Whether it’s text, data, numbers, or a combination of text and numbers, we’ll make sure the results are what you expect.
Release Date 7th September 2023
- New – Options Pages created in the admin UI can now be assigned as child pages for any top-level menu item
- New – Added a “Title Placeholder” setting to ACF Post Types which filters the “Add title” text when editing posts
- Enhancement – ACF PRO will now warn when it can’t update due to PHP version incompatibilities
- Enhancement – ACF PRO will now work correctly with WordPress automatic updates
- Enhancement – The internal ACF Blocks template attribute parser function parseNodeAttr can now be shortcut with the new acf_blocks_parse_node_attr filter.
- Enhancement – Removed legacy code for supporting WordPress versions under 5.8
- Fix – The “Menu Position” setting is no longer hidden for child options pages
- Fix – The tabs for the “Advanced” settings in Post Types and Taxonomies are now rendered inside a wrapper div
- Fix – Options pages will no longer display as a child page in the list view when set to a top level page after previously being a child
- Fix – Conflict with Elementor CSS breaking the ACF PRO banner
- Fix – Errors generated during the block editor’s savePost function will no longer be caught and ignored by ACF