Free Download Advanced Custom Fields Pro Plugin; Today we have shared (ACF) Advanced Custom Fields Pro Plugin for free download. Admin Columns Pro is 100% compatible with Advanced Custom Fields plugin with the use of our add-on. Admin Columns Pro allows you to customize the WordPress list table for each post type by adding columns.
Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) Pro Features
This add-on further extends the functionality of ACF by allowing you to display the fields as columns in your outline pages. You can really organize your content by using Admin Columns as a sorting tool. You must implement the Admin Columns Pro module to use this add-on.
Smart Filtering finds your content
We know this: the more content you add, the harder it gets to find what you are looking for. Filtering helps you narrow down the search results and display only what you want to see. An essential feature if you want to find and filter your content efficiently.
Quick Edit your content
Edit your posts, users or custom post types without opening them. Inline editing lets you edit content directly in the list table. Change the image displayed, add tags or change the value of a custom field. With just one click, you can edit pretty much all your fields faster than you can say “admin columns”.
Bulk Edit multiple items at once
Need to update the same information on many posts or users? Then look no further, because Bulk Edit for Admin Columns is all you need. Need to update only specific posts, pages or users? Use our smart filtering to capture only those and update them all at once.
Sort by any column on the list table
Admin Columns sorting feature sorts each column in any WordPress list table. It puts your content in a meaningful order and you can sort by any type of content. Whether it’s text, data, numbers, or a combination of text and numbers, we’ll make sure the results are what you expect.
- Fix – Fixed a bug that caused the revision meta to not update the parent post meta correctly.
- Fix – Fixed a bug that corrupted the “Filter by post type” and “Filter by taxonomy” field settings.
Enhancement – Added experiment to preload block HTML and reduce AJAX requests when loading the page.
- Fix – Added detection of Boolean attribute values to JSX parser (fixes issue with template Lock=”false”).
- Fix – Added “DateTime” attribute to JSX parser ruleset.
- Fix – Fixed unresponsive Select2 instances after duplicating a row or layout.
- Fix – Added missing translations of color picker script for previous WordPress versions.
- Fix – Fixed bug in Clone Field that caused PHP error when cloning a field group that no longer exists.
- Fix – Fixed PHP warning logged when comparing a revision that contains values for a field that no longer exists.
- Dev – Added $wp_block parameter to block render callback and render template (not available for AJAX preview requests).
- Dev – Deprecated acf_get_term_post_id() function.
- Fix – Fixed a bug that caused the post preview button to publish changes.
- Fix – Fixed Guten bug that caused JS errors when editing with Elementor or Beaver Builder.
- Fix – Fixed bug in Color Picker field causing JS errors on front-end forms.
- Fix – Fixed bug in Post Taxonomy Location rule that caused incomplete list of rule selections.
- Fix – Reverted Local JSON “save to source path” improvement due to DX feedback.
- i18n – Updated Indonesian translations thanks to Rio Bahtiar.
- i18n – Updated Turkish translation thanks to Emre Erkan.